Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:55 am   Post subject: Publish presentation with Video Narration

I 've been trying to publish my presentation now that I've added a video narration, and I am using the Advanced Matte template. However the software does not allow me to publish with the inserted video. It displays a message:
"The presentation being published contains video narration which is not supported by the selected player. Click OK to publish the presentation without narration or click Cancel and choose a different player that supports video narration.
Hint: the "Streamline (AS3)" player supports video narration"

All your documentation states that Advanced Matte supports video narration. Can you provide guidance?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:33 am   Post subject: Re: Publish presentation with Video Narration

Our narration editor module could work just with new AS3 players: Streamline and None. If you would like to use a legacy e.g. Advanced player, please add sound using PowerPoint.

We will add narration sounds support in AS2 player in iSpring 6.1.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Publish presentation with Video Narration

How can I change video size in side bar???
video size default very small.

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Publish presentation with Video Narration

We are going to add the new layouts for the player where you will have half video and a half – presentation. I hope it will work, please just wait for the upgrade to 6.1 scheduled to the next year.

Profile profile test