Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:08 pm   Post subject: Adobe Connect interface

I would like to publish Powerpoint files to swf files using iSpring, and still have the display synchronisation (Sync) functionality when using the swf file on the Adobe Connect (version 8) Virtual Classroom platform.

The Sync function in Adobe Connect enables the facilitator (host or presenter status) to advance the slide, and to have all the participants see the same slide (and not be able to navigate the slide deck). Alternatively, when the Sync function is suspended by the host / presenter in Adobe Connect, all participants can navigate the slide deck independently.

Is it possible to publish using iSpring, and still retain the Sync functionality. It is possible using Adobe Presenter, but Presenter is notoriously inaccurate when converting Powerpoint to swf, and I would prefer to use iSpring.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Adobe Connect interface

We haven't tested iSpring with Adobe Connect but we know that it sync Flash content between many clients and as far as I know it can work with any FlashMovie.

It seems like you can either share your desktop with the participants (with the Flash movie running so that everyone could see the same) or send the Flash file to participants through Adobe Connect tools (so that they could play it independently).

Perhaps, Adobe support team would be able to provide more detailed information on how to organize such data transfer within their system.

Profile profile test