Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:08 pm   Post subject: Edit audio with iSpring Pro in Suite 6.0

I am trialling iSpring Suite 6.0, but I can not find how to edit audio. When I search the Knowledge database the tutorials refer you to iSPring Presenter, which is not included in Suite 6.0. I am confused, if you can not get Presenter anymore, why doesn't Pro have the same options as Presenter? Am I missing something?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Edit audio with iSpring Pro in Suite 6.0

There is no more iSpring Presenter product, we do have Suite now. iSpring Suite has 3 components: Pro, QuizMaker and Kinetics that have their own manuals. Please refer to the online manual here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/support.html

iSpring Pro now inherited all the functionality of iSpring Presenter (protection features, slide API for developers, etc.) except for only QuizMaker component. It goes now separately or as a part of the Suite along with Kinetics.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Edit audio with iSpring Pro in Suite 6.0

Thanks Mikhail, but that does not answer my question, I can not find how to edit audio, or tutorials for that for the version I have. If I do a search I find a tutorial for Presenter but at least my version of Pro does not look like Presenter so I can not follow the instructions. I am using with MS Powerpoint 2003, does this make a difference at all?

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:20 am   Post subject: Re: Edit audio with iSpring Pro in Suite 6.0

You cannot edit sound flexibly with iSpring, there is some third party special software for it. You can adjust the volume of the edited sound and crop it from the end.

We are going to add fade in fade out, insert silence options in the later releases of iSpring.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Edit audio with iSpring Pro in Suite 6.0

Thanks Mikhail, I worked that one out now. Having the options to crop clips from the middle would be useful.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Edit audio with iSpring Pro in Suite 6.0

I am happy to hear that. Thank you for your proposal btw. We will take into consideration your request when adding the new features into our narration editor to make it even more professional narration tool.

Profile profile test