Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:36 pm   Post subject: One year of updates and priority support? $90?

Hello,

I was just in the process of purchasing your software (ISpring Pro), when I came across the $90 option of one year of updates and priority support. Does this mean the software I was planning on purchasing can not receive regular updates and support? Thanks,

- Daniel

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:31 am   Post subject: Re: One year of updates and priority support? $90?

Thank you for your question.

iSpring software a comes with standard free technical support via email and free minor upgrades within your version (e.g. iSpring Pro 6.0 --> iSpring Pro 6.x). You also get 50% discount Major upgrades to new major versions (e.g. 7.0) cost 50%. You can find the most detailed information about iSpring Upgrade Policy here:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/company/legal_info/ispring_upgrade_terms.html

Maintenance is optional and costs 25% of the license price. It provides you with unlimited upgrades during the year of maintenance and priority support. Please learn more about iSpring Maintenance Program here:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-maintenance-program.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:57 pm   Post subject: Re: One year of updates and priority support? $90?

So, I went to purchase with my credit card and Paypal won't accept my credit card.

I make lots of online purchases, but any time I'm forced to use a Paypal system there are ridiculous holdups.

I'd like to purchase your software, but I'm not going to jump through Paypal hoops to do it.

I'm only going to buy the software with the pre-Christmas discount. If we can't make this happen, I'm afraid I won't be purchasing your software.

Do you have another payment method?

- Daniel

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:51 pm   Post subject: Re: One year of updates and priority support? $90?

Hello?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 pm   Post subject: Re: One year of updates and priority support? $90?

Is this lack of a response indicative of your support for the product? The time on your offer is running out, and I still don't have a payment avenue.

- daniel

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:41 am   Post subject: Re: One year of updates and priority support? $90?

I am sorry for the delay with our response.

Please write us down at sales@ispringsolutions.com indicating what iSpring product and how many licenses you want to purchase and whether you are interested in the maintenance program for the product. We will provide you with the special purchase link for the alternative e-commerce provider.

Profile profile test