Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 am   Post subject: Compatibility with Android tablet?

Can I make a presentation using a netbook connected to an LCD projector and a handheld tablet computer once I convert my PowerPoint to Flash with iSpring?

If I use an iSpring converted PP presentation, does that mean I must always show it using a Web browser? What happens when there is no WI-fi in the room?

Is it ever possible to show the Flash presentation within the PowerPoint software?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 am   Post subject: Re: Compatibility with Android tablet?

Thank you for your question.

Yes, it is possible to accomplish this if you have some technical skills to create a network. You can connect your tablet to your netbook via any remote access software (like TeamViewer, Wi-Fi is required for this), then connect the netbook to projector and launch the Flash movie on the tablet. This way the whole network will be workable and you will be able to control the Flash presentation playback from the tablet.

As for playing the Flash movie through PowerPoint, you can embed a Flash file to a PowerPoint slide via iSpring "Insert Flash" tool. Please consider that is that Flash file is created with iSpring, it cannot be reconverted to Flash one more time because of its complex structure and interactive elements.

Profile profile test