Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 am   Post subject: SDK prolbem: Can I use SDK to mantipulate ispring swf

We have bougth the isrping presenter with the latest version. We are trying to use sdk.

We use flex to do webpage to manipulate the swf. We only use "next page" and "next frame" function.

If we convert the ppt to swf by SDK tools, We find we could use AS 3 source code provied by SDK to manipulate the swf.

If we convert the ppt to swf by ipring presenter. We got a very bizzard prolbem.
The first time when we load the swf we can use SDK to manipulate it corretly. But if we reaload the same swf or other swf created by ispring presenter, we will get the worng output. But it's ok for swf created by sdk tools.

So it's very bizzard. Should we buy some license to fix this problem? Can sdk support the swf created by isrping presenter?

I think maybe it's a bug in AS 3 code provied by sdk or we don't use it corretly.
Could anyone give me some advice? thanks a lot! You will save my life

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:39 pm   Post subject: Re: SDK prolbem: Can I use SDK to mantipulate ispring swf

Thank you for youк question. It seems that the issue is that iSpring Presenter 5 supports only ActionScript 2. It is possible to generate Flash files using AS3 with iSpring Suite 6/ iSpring Pro 6 only. And all Flash movies created with iSpring Presenter 5 are on AS 2.

In this situation, I would offer you to upgrade your iSpring Presenter 5 license to the 6th version. If you are interested, just please write us down at sales@ispringsolutions.com about the update request and indicate your current iSpring Presenter license details.

Profile profile test