Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 pm   Post subject: Can Anyone Help

Hi All,
New to the forum just purchase iPro 6 have been putting together a presentaion and publishing to Flash exe file for a meeting tomorrow.
Problem the flash.exe File now closes automatically as it finishes opening anyone help, is it my computer or a setting I may have changed unintentionally

Thanks in advance
Eric
Yorkshire UK

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Can Anyone Help

.exe output publish options has some advantages like embedded Flash player and standalone window for presentation instead of browser's, but it also has a number of disadvantages:
1. EXE won't run on macs
2. It is hardly possible to send executable files over the Internet.
3. It could be easily blocked by anti-virus or resident shield when running on the computer despite the fact that Flash content cannot be harmful to your computer because of multiple Adobe security restrictions.

I suggest you use HTML output instead of EXE and open index.html that iSpring generates with your Internet browser.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Can Anyone Help

Thanks for the reply

it seams that the new upate(6.01) installed for ispring pro 6.0 but did not update the full suite until I went to use Kinetics at which stage a full update of the suite took place and all returned to normal

P.S they was a quizz in the .exe file that did not get updated with just ispring pro which may have been the problem as when I remove the quizz the .exe file worked OK

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Can Anyone Help

Thank you for notifying us about that! By some technical circumstances it cannot be done in this minor upgrade 6.0.1.

We have been working on the upgrade procedure improvement and it will be in 6.1 version.

Profile profile test