Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:59 pm   Post subject: PPT Audio Gets Cut Off

I have 20 slides in power point, each page has a audio file within it. When I go to publishing, and I watch it through the browser, every page has 80% of the audio cut off. And it goes to the next page, audio gets cut off, and the next page... etc...

I have used this many times, never had this problem....

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:48 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT Audio Gets Cut Off

To settle the issue, I would offer you to remove iSpring installation from your computer following the steps below and download the new build of iSpring Pro (Suite) 6.0.1:

1) Delete iSpring from your computer via Control Panel --> Add or Remove Programs;
2) Delete iSpring folder manually if it is not removed automatically: "C:\Program Files\iSpring";
3) Delete iSpring Solutions folder manually if it is not removed automatically: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\iSpring Solutions";

* Please consider that is you have MS Windows 7 64-bit and MS Office 2003/2007/ 2010 (32-bit), these folders are stored in the Program Files (x86) directory.

4) Important: delete the player folder "C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\iSpring Solutions\iSpring Pro (or Suite) 6\Players.as3\streamline".

5) Download and install the new build using these links:
For MS Office 32-bit: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/download/ispring_pro_6_0_1.msi
For MS Office 64-bit: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/download/ispring_pro_x64_6_0_1.msi

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:07 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT Audio Gets Cut Off

I do have System7 64bit, and MS 2003 32bit, and using ispring pro 4.3 - so are you telling me I need to upgrade to 6.0.1, just to make this work? It has worked in the past.....

Am I forced to purchase the upgrade just to get the audio to work correctly?

thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:02 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT Audio Gets Cut Off

The matter is that iSpring Pro 6th has the brand new tool Manage Narration that will ease the narration recording and sync process dramatically. We suggest you just to check this out and you will see how easy it could be.
PowerPoint doesn't have such an option to show wave tracks of the video and sync them manually to the slides and 4.3 version lets you insert just one audio per slide and it doesn't have this professional track view.
If you don't want your sound to be cut off with your version, please use Presentation Explorer to manage narration, or use Import audio at the toolbar. It will set slide time depending on the length of the sound embedded. You can stretch it by setting time manually in PowerPoint as well.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:35 am   Post subject: Re: PPT Audio Gets Cut Off

Before you go to the expense of upgrading to v6.01 I'd check these forums first. You will find a lot of us are still having problems with syncing audio and slides as well as lots of other issues. It is a lot better now with the latest builds but still not perfect unfortunately.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT Audio Gets Cut Off

I am writing to report that iSpring 6.0.2 release candidate is available:
http://community.ispringsolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2565

In this version we have fixed all issues submitted by our clients. You are welcome to download and try it on your computer.
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Profile profile test