Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:26 pm   Post subject: Quiz send result ASP

It's possible to do?

I try it but the quiz show me an error. If i try to do the same with php, the quiz send result.

It's possible have an exemple for asp?

Thank's

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz send result ASP

I am afraid we don't have this script implemented in ASP.NET. Quiz results are sent to server using HTTP or HTTPS protocols.We use LoadVars actionscript class to send data to server via POST method. http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/pres ... #help_docs You can receive detailed quiz results on your server using the variables and .xml document sent as a POST request. The following variables are sent to a server via POST method:

v - report version
dr - detailed result in .xml format corresponding to the schema below.
sp - gained score in points
ps - passing score OR psp - passing score in percent, that is how much of a total score in percent a user must gain to pass a quiz
tp - gained score
sn - quiztaker username
se - quiztaker email
qt - quiz title

You can also check the detailed schema specifying the .xml document format in the online help docs:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/topic/quizmaker.6/desktop/quiz_settings_result.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:49 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz send result ASP

It's possible to know when the quiz show error message when send result? Check anything in the page?

Because when the page it's call, I create a folder and inside I want to put the .xml.

If I call the ASP page with browser, the script create only the folder (of course, it's correct)

If I send the result with the quiz, the script don't create anything?!

Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz send result ASP

As far as I can understand from your message, the quiz result is not delivered to your however you don't receive any error message that the quiz fails to send the result. Please correct me if I misunderstand you.

Also please submit that you set your quiz to send the result to your server. This will help us to identify the reason of the problem.

Profile profile test