Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:13 pm   Post subject: swf from camtasia doesn't play

I just upgraded to the suite, and the swfs I inserted into the presentation don't play once it's published. It worked in an older version, and I've tried publishing with video and flash attached and non, and either one just gives me a blank screen where the swf video should be. Help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:55 pm   Post subject: Re: swf from camtasia doesn't play

There is a known issue when product stops working correctly if you have different iSpring Suite components' versions: Pro, QuizMaker and Kinetics. E.g. you have Quiz and Kinetics 6.0 version and then you upgraded just pro so Pro now is 6.0.1. It could lead to the conversion issues.

Solution:
Please completely uninstall all iSpring components from your computer including folders:

Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\iSpring Solutions" - if you have 64 bit OS
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\iSpring Solutions" - if you have 32 bit OS
"C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\iSpring Solutions\”

Please remove these folders after you uninstall the product from Windows control panel.

Then please download the latest build for Suite/Pro (depending on the license you have) and install it on the clear machine.

You can find a link to download the product in your account at our website. If you have not created it yet please Sign up.

Profile profile test