Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:42 am   Post subject: video narration black transition (suite)

FYI: I reply here since I get the following message "You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum." when trying to access my original post.

The "black transition" problem is solved when using in the main toolbar the "manage narration" button instead of the "record video" button.

Firewire works fine. The issue is only related with the "record video" button, but that's not a problem anymore since I could use the other button.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:44 pm   Post subject: Re: video narration black transition (suite)

We apologize for that, we were performing some updates at our Forum at the time you wanted to post there.

I am happy to hear that you sorted out this issue. Let me clarify why it was happening. Record video button at the main toolbar is the old way of adding video which supported one video per slide only. Hence, it divided one piece of video with these "black transitions".

Manage narration is the universal and handy option and we are doing our best to improve it. E.g. Next release 6.1 will have option to set time per slide automatically depending on the imported media. In the current version you need to stretch slide's borders manually after adding the audio/video clip which you probably don't find convenient.

Profile profile test