Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:41 pm   Post subject: do not get desired results when in LMS system

We created a file to run in Saba LMS system. When testing the file, it says I successfully completed my course when I deliberately tried to fail.
1. I run a couple slides, then leave the course = registers as Un-evaluated rather than Incomplete

2. I re-enter course, run a few slides from where I left off, it registers me as Successful.

Settings are set for Scorm 1.2 and successful completion is when all slides are viewed. Don't see any other selections to make. Please advise.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:21 am   Post subject: Re: do not get desired results when in LMS system

Mary,

Thank you for your post. I need to request for some additional information to be able to start the research. If it is possible, please send the original PPT presentation (including all quiz files and interactions if there are any), converted SCORM package and screenshots of all publish settings that you use (Publish menu --> all tabs from General to Learning Course) to support@ispringsolutions.com. I will be glad to help you with this case.

Thank you!

Profile profile test