Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 am   Post subject: how to controll embeded video

Hi
i'm trying to convert slide with video. the video is converted ok, but when i reach the slide containing the video, i would like the video to start automatically. at the moment i ran into 2 issues:
- or the video doesn't start, user have to press the play button
- or the video thumb shows up 1 second and then goes directly to the next slide

any clue ?

thank you !

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:07 pm   Post subject: Re: how to controll embeded video

When adding video to a slide please check it to be played automatically. Then set slide to be advanced by mouse click, not automatically or set specific time that exceeds the video length. Send us your sample presentation if the issue still remains. We will research it and let you know then.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:23 am   Post subject: Re: how to controll embeded video

hello thank you for your reply, it was a power point setting. also, if it can be useful for others, don't forget to specify the "déclencheur" or controller for the video (in french sorry i dont know the english equivalent), like "start after previous". it is not necessary to check the advance slide on mouse click, works perfect without it.

by the way is there a way to change, on the fly eventually, the location of files in the data folder, if for example i want to store the detached data in a custom folder ?

thank you !

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:07 pm   Post subject: Re: how to controll embeded video

After conversion none of changes in output files will lead to any sort of good consequences so I simply don't recommend you change data files location.

Profile profile test