Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:23 am   Post subject: Last Slide viewed

How can you know if the video is the last slide and catch the result.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Last Slide viewed

What do you mean by catching the result? If you visited all the slides and you have set the report on the slides viewed, all the slides will be counted and it doesn't matter if they have video on them or not.

If my answer seems confusing for you please put your question into another words.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Last Slide viewed

Thank you for reply,
in my project I need to know if the user to display all the slides and if he did do a database query. I hope I explained myself better.
thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Last Slide viewed

I would recommend you use Learning Management System for this purpose. It could count the slides viewed and set the status complete/incomplete based on this report.

Let me suggest you a workaround in case you wouldn't like to use the LMS. You can add a hyperlink in "Links" — "Settings" — "Flash presentation redirect" to a web-page containing database query.

There is also the way to do it via Slide API that iSpring Pro presentation provides. However, it it is much more complicated way that requires programming skills. Contact us at support email if you'd like to learn more about it.

Profile profile test