Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:53 pm   Post subject: Quiz Maker requiests

I notice that quiz maker scrambles true and false which I think is a bit goofy. Typically on a test, true and false are static on the page.

Could we have an option not to scramble True False questions. I like the option to scramble the multiple choice and matching.

I also notice I can't format anything on the question or answer. I would like to bold and italicize certain words and phrases.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Maker requiests

Hi Joe - As far as I can understand, you mean the 'Shuffle answers' option in iSpring QuizMaker. Yes, definitely, you can switch it off for the True-False questions in your quiz. To do this, please open your quiz in QuizMaker, open a T/F questions and uncheck the checkbox "Use default settings" below the answers area. then you'll be able to disable the "shuffle answers" option for this questions.

As for the formatting features, in the next minor version 6.1 it will be possible to change the text style in the question area. Beta-testing program for iSpring 6.1 should start at the end of March or in early April. Please let me know if you want to take part.

Profile profile test