Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:07 pm   Post subject: Wrong total question number display in the result page

I have a New slide as first slide in order to show some info regarding the quiz. I have 8 questions in total in that quiz, but on the result page the total questions number shows as 9, does the blank slide count as a question? Is there anyway fix it but keep the blank slide? thx

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Wrong total question number display in the result page

Thank you for your question. Yes, it seem that currently the blank slide is also countered as a question in the Total Questions find in the result window. Though I should say that this problem occurs only in the legacy player template for quizzes.

To avoid this issue, please open your quiz in QuizMaker, go to Settings --> Player customizations --> select "Default" player. This way blank slides won't be calculated as questions.

As for the "Legacy" player, I have created a task for our developers. Soon this issue will be fixed and you'll be able to use both player templates. I will let you know when the fixed version is ready.

Profile profile test