Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 pm   Post subject: PPT to html

Dear Ispring team,

First of all my compliments for this fantastic programme. I'm using it with a lot of fun.

This program will be 100% perfection if there was an option to convert PPT to html. On the internet there's no such thing that works well. Even PowerPoint 2007/2010 can't seem to get it to work. Since you guys, in my option, did something no one could, (converting PPT to flash in an excellent way) I thought maybe this is an option for a new update.

That way you can show your presentations on your mobile phones and tablets. I understand the flashy aspects of powerpoint can't be converted to html but it would be perfect to convert static presentations with just some hyperlinks and video's.

I'm using Ispring to build flash websites but with this option I can make html websites very easily too. I think it is also a good future for Ispring if you guys would integrate this aspect. Because the romours are that flash is slowly dying.

Really hope you like my tip and want to help me out with this one!

(pardon my english, Im from Holland)

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:24 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT to html

Thank you so much for your feedback! And I am happy to contribute to this positive post saying that yes - we are working on the new PowerPoint -to-HTML5 converter right now. We plan to finish the development and release the new software by the end of this year. And we do our best to speed up the process as much as possible since we know how useful this option is.

If you are interested, I suggest you to join the group of our beta-testers for the HTML5 converter. Just please write us at support@ispringsolutions.com and we will add you email to the list.

Keep updated to iSpring news!

Profile profile test