Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:39 pm   Post subject: Quiz - Custom Theme / Background

I have successfully created a Quiz, added it to my Powerpoint, and Published it as a SCORM. The only problem is that my website and powerpoint presentation has a "dark" background so it looks very odd to have a Quiz that is all white.

Can I add a custom theme or at least have the same hex background color and how or what step?

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:55 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz - Custom Theme / Background

Quiz Maker player has 2 templates (new and old) and colors are customizable:

There is only hue but not contrast/brightness or color saturation setting, so you cannot choose darker theme or more saturated color on it.

I think that grey color would suit better than the others.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:50 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz - Custom Theme / Background

Thanks Mikhail,

I saw those options, but my website does not utilize a white background, it is a dark grey so if I purchase iSpring and tried to use it for authoring my SCORM the quizes would look very strange because I would go from Dark Gray to White. Is there any other work around? I can't change the color of my website so I need consistency.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz - Custom Theme / Background

We are not planning additional customization options for QuizMaker player for the next year so probably there won't be an option to change gamma to the dark one.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz - Custom Theme / Background

In the bottom right hand corner of the "Publish" page is a square that is labelled "Background" and colours are selectable from a palette - but when I publish, the background is still white.

What does that colour palette option do then?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz - Custom Theme / Background

My opinion seeing that this is still not implemented would be to definitely work on that topic. This is a major fallback to Articulate because it's pretty hard these days to tell your customers, that everything can be customized but not the main interaction parts (quizzes and interaction).

Two years and no improvement on that is pretty disappointing.

Profile profile test