Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:09 am   Post subject: Animations on Mouse Click..

The way we have an option "Advance slide on mouse click", do we have an option that on a given slide, we can "run the next animation on a mouse click"?

Basically even when my power point animation has the animations set up as "on click", when I publish them using iSpring, those animations run "automatically" (rather than running on mouse click).

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Animations on Mouse Click..

It is happening because you have set the option to play on click animations automatically in iSpring -> Publish -> Navigation tab.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Animations on Mouse Click..

I am having the same problem as "Edu".... "Basically even when my power point animation has the animations set up as "on click", when I publish them using iSpring, those animations run "automatically" (rather than running on mouse click)."

The problem is not because I "have set the option to play on click animations automatically in iSpring -> Publish -> Navigation tab." The box is not checked. I am really not sure where to go from here to get this fixed in my presentation.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:58 am   Post subject: Re: Animations on Mouse Click..

Thank you for reporting this issue!

It seems that you have "Use Timings" option checked before publishing (the Slide Show tab, PowerPoint).
In this case all on-click animations will work automatically as iSpring engine will parse the timing settings for them.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Animations on Mouse Click..

Wow! Thank you so much for the quick response. That did the trick. Issue is completely solved.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:16 am   Post subject: Re: Animations on Mouse Click..

Glad to hear that the issue is solved!
Of course, if some questions come up, please let us know!

Profile profile test