Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:39 pm   Post subject: question about LMS

Newbie here. Downloaded the free version of ispring; put together a couple of ppts and converted to flash. Thought it was great! So did/do my students. Got our IT guy to get the suite and install it on my machine. I am an aircraft systems instructor and am trying to create some presentations (some for students/some for instructor presentation). Two questions: 1. Is there a book/manual for ispring users? 2. Is it absolutely essential to have an LMS system. I was hoping just to create a file for the students to access on their computers. Oops..3 questions: I have a personal website for a home based business so I am thinking of purchasing a personal package. Can I create presentations that could be viewed for free as well as secured/pay to view?

Any suggestions/advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:40 am   Post subject: Re: question about LMS

Thank you for posting here Wayne.

Let me answer to your questions one by one.
1. There is a user documentation for all our professional products, unfortunately not for iSpring Free. Please proceed to Knowledge Base and choose the product you are interested in:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/support.html

2. We do have our own LMS called iSpring Online, you can test it out in a trial mode. It has merchant options so you can sell the courses through PayPal. All the courses uploaded to the system are private by default so only named users can access these courses. Of course you can adjust who can open any particular course or make it Public in case you want to show it to the vast audience.

3. There are several Protection settings in our authoring product iSpring Pro/Suite:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/in ... ction.html
You can try out using any of them to keep your content private.

Profile profile test