Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:20 pm   Post subject: Don't give the question result each time?

I'm writing a few short (4 question) "progress tests" which will give explanatory feedback to the answers. Easy enough.

I'm then bundling all the questions into a 30 question database of which 10 will be selected at random for the "Final Quiz".

I do not want the candidate to know if the answers were correct or not until after they completed the entire test and submitted it for grading and then only tell them "You scored 6/10. You did not pass. Score 60%"

I can't seem to find the settings for that - though I've unchecked most bits in the "Settings" tab.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Don't give the question result each time?

Thank you for your question.
To disable feedback for your test, please open the quiz in QuizMaker, go to Settings --> Question Defaults and uncheck the check box "Provide feedback for graded questions/surveys".

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Don't give the question result each time?

That's already unchecked, Stacy - but still it gives a pop-up after every question with either a green "Correct" or "Incorrect".

I need them NOT to know which ones they got wrong.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Don't give the question result each time?

What version of iSpring QuizMaker do you use? You can find the exact build number is you click "About" button on the panel.

If it is possible, please send the source .QUIZ file and converted Flash quiz to support@ispringsolutions.com for research indicating my name in the topic. Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Don't give the question result each time?

I can't *find* a .quiz file on my PC.

If anybody else is following this thread - the conversation is continuing via e-mail direct with iSpring (Stacy).

I'll let you know when we get an answer to their research.

=^..^=

Profile profile test