Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:59 am   Post subject: unable to load remote presentation

hello all!!

I have installed the iSpring pro on my computer and exported a ppt without any player controle in swf targeted for as3.

i m trying to load it via the method shown in samples\presentation-control\sample-3\sample_loading.fla example.

i am using Flex 4.6 and windows 7.

i can load file given in the example well and controle it but could not load the exported ppt from iSpring pro the error says

VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of PresentationPlayer in ispring.presenter.PresentationPlayer.

at ispring.presenter.player::PresentationPlayerCore/createEmbeddedPlayer()
at ispring.resources_1d737120::MainMovie_25633475/frame2()

my app is at localhost/example/app.swf

and presentation is at

localhost/pre/presentation/pre1.swf

i can load the swf given in example fine but not the one exported through iSpring pro!

please help

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 am   Post subject: Re: unable to load remote presentation

UPDATE::::::

i am just unable to load any swf generated by iSpring pro. be it on hard drive or localhost.
the presentation given in the sample loads fine

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:06 pm   Post subject: Re: unable to load remote presentation

iSpring Pro doesn't have samples for presentation control in AS3. You can find the only AS2 samples for presentation control there. You can find the samples in Platform package only.

On the other hand presentations created with iSpring Pro 6.0.2 (or earlier) cannot work with iSpring Platform 6.0.3 files. Please upgrade your Pro version to 6.1 (it should be released on Apr 26).

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:46 am   Post subject: Re: unable to load remote presentation

Mikhail wrote:
iSpring Pro doesn't have samples for presentation control in AS3. You can find the only AS2 samples for presentation control there. You can find the samples in Platform package only.

On the other hand presentations created with iSpring Pro 6.0.2 (or earlier) cannot work with iSpring Platform 6.0.3 files. Please upgrade your Pro version to 6.1 (it should be released on Apr 26).

Thanks for your reply Mikhail !
So that means iSpring Pro (i have version 6.0.1) exports swf for as2 only?
and by version 6.1 it will start exporting swfs in as3 as presently exporting by iSpring platform.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:43 pm   Post subject: Re: unable to load remote presentation

Not exactly, iSpring Pro 6.0.1 published to AS3 but it has tiny differences in comparison with SDK 6.0.3.
iSpring Pro 6.1 has already been released, you are welcome to test it out.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:57 am   Post subject: Re: unable to load remote presentation

Wt kind of difference are we talking about here?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:06 pm   Post subject: Re: unable to load remote presentation

I don't know what was the exact difference but something makes presentations created with early versions of iSpring Pro not working with the new SDK samples. Please just update your Pro version and everything should work then.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:22 pm   Post subject: Re: unable to load remote presentation

I installed iSpring 6.0.0 Build 3.2.2.9 OK, but it does not work. It gets frozen as I tried to make any type of quiz.
Why? How to fix this error? My system is Windows 8 Release Preview.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 pm   Post subject: Re: unable to load remote presentation

If you are talking about desktop iSpring Pro/Suite, please upgrade to 6.1 version as it is the most recent.

As for iSpring SDK, it simply doesn't utilize Quiz functionality created with iSpring QuizMaker because it has been designed for slightly different purposes.

Profile profile test