Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:43 am   Post subject: A confused problem of standalone slide.

I have generated a standalone slide.It works correctly in Local Machine.But when I try to loaded it from remote server,It doesn't work.

I have set the application domain

Code:
public var slideDomain:ApplicationDomain = new ApplicationDomain(ApplicationDomain.currentDomain);
loaderContext = new LoaderContext(false,slideDomain);

so I think it shouldn't be caused by domain.

Code:
protected function swfbox_initHandler(event:Event):void
         {
            // TODO Auto-generated method stub

try{
               pc = event.target.content as ISlidePlayerContainer;         

if (pc != null){
                  if (pc.playerIsAvailable)
                  {
                     doSomethingWithThePlayer(pc.player);
                  }
                  else
                  {
                     pc.addEventListener(PlayerContainerEvent.PLAYER_IS_AVAILABLE, onPlayerAvailable);                     
                  }
               }else{
[b]//when it loaded from remote server,it will enter here.so the next work cannot be executed.   [/b]               
trace("is not a valid ispring standalone");   
               }
            }catch(e){
               trace("catch init error:"+ e.message);
            }
         }

when it loaded from remote server,the .so variable "pc" cannot get the right value. so the next work cannot be executed.

So, can anybody give me a hint?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 pm   Post subject: Re: A confused problem of standalone slide.

Could you please specify how and from where do you load iSpring Flash? Also where is located your player?

We couldn't reproduce this issue in our environment.

We've tried StandaloneSlidesPlayer with standalone slides, both uploaded to the same server, everything was working fine.
Have you tested samples that are included into iSpring installation package?

You can contact us directly to support [at] ispringsolutions.com because this problem seems to be very specific. Don't forget to include this thread or a link.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:29 am   Post subject: Re: A confused problem of standalone slide.

hi, I have send the source code to the Email, Please check it . Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:50 pm   Post subject: Re: A confused problem of standalone slide.

Thank you for files you've sent. I want just to update this topic though we've already answered to your email.

It turns out that you place loader app and iSpring slides on different domains and it caused the issue. In order to make this to work please place player and slides at the same domain. It seems that in your case it violates some security rules (Security Sandbox Violation).

Here are some directions on how to place them on different domains and keep it working:

• Please create crossdomain.xml with necessary content. You can find a lot of guides on this .xml structure in the Internet. E.g. This one http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14213.html
  • Add Security.allowDomain("*"); parameter to your loader app that loads our swfs.

Profile profile test