Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:51 pm   Post subject: autoplay youtube video

Hello

the youtube feature of ispringpro is great, however i can't get videos to play automatically when reaching a slide containing a video. how could i achieve this ? thank you !

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:56 am   Post subject: Re: autoplay youtube video

Hi, thank you for your post!

You can make your YouTube videos play automatically if you add &autoplay=1 at the end of the YouTube video link while embedding it into your presentation:

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 am   Post subject: Re: autoplay youtube video

Hello, thank you very much for your reply, i'll give it a try.
1 question: does ispring embed youtube videos inserted throught the powerpoint video embedding functionnality ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:01 pm   Post subject: Re: autoplay youtube video

If you insert YouTube video via iSpring, it only places its link to a slides. The video itself is stored on the YouTube server, that is why it is possible to view them only if the Flash presentation is uploaded to the Internet.

For more information please check out this post:
http://community.ispringsolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=634

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:17 pm   Post subject: Re: autoplay youtube video

thank you but there is a misunderstanding: power point's got its own video embedding functionnality. the question is will ispring take care about videos inserted this way, or is it mandatory to use the ispring functionnality instead of the powerpoint one to add a youtube video into a slide

i hope i made myself clear

thank you !

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:59 pm   Post subject: Re: autoplay youtube video

No, it is not mandatory to use iSpring functionality to add a video into your presentation. Videos will be converted if you use the PowerPoint -> Insert functionality.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:34 am   Post subject: Re: autoplay youtube video

I converted a large 70 slide PowerPoint with music to Video using Microsoft PPT. How do I get the Video (Windows Media) to "Autoplay" when the disc is inserted..? Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:34 pm   Post subject: Re: autoplay youtube video

Thank you for the post!
You can use the setting "play automatically" in PowerPoint. Please find this option by selecting the video-->Playback-->Start automatically.

Profile profile test