Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:47 am   Post subject: iSpring Pro 6.1 - Vector Graphics

I have the latest and I noticed I am no longer able to keep the graphic images in Vector format. I tried to ungroup them, I even put in EMF and WMF files but they keep getting rasterized.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro 6.1 - Vector Graphics

Thank you for reporting the problem.
Please send us an example of a PowerPoint slide with the vector graphic and the converted Flash movie for research to support@ispringsolutions.com.

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:44 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro 6.1 - Vector Graphics

I found out why!!! It is a little strange.. I am using PowerPoint 2010 and I have the paid iSpring Pro 6.1.

I put in an EMF file and apparently there was something inside that was causing it to rasterize (hidden shape effects) although I had all off. I had to highlight everything and click Preset then "No Preset" to clear out everything. That really WORKED!

Sorry to bother you here, but it's perfect, I'm VERY, VERY pleased!!! Now everything is in Vector and the animation is much smoother!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:45 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro 6.1 - Vector Graphics

Thanks for the updates! We will remember this case a possible solution for similar cases.

Profile profile test