Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:35 pm   Post subject: Solution to iSpring Pro Problem - SWF Stops Unexpectedly

Just wanted to pass on some info from Dimitry at iSpring tech support, who helped me with my issue earlier today.

I am generating an .EXE Flash file from an animation-heavy 2007 PowerPoint, 230 slides long. The file was supposed to advance automatically, but starting around slide 97, the presentation stopped and waited for viewer to click play button to restart. Then it would advance for one or two slides and stop again. This happened in about 7 or 8 places randomly throughout. I thought it was an issue of having to complex animation in it, but even when I took the animations out, it would still stop for no reason.

Dimitry solved it thusly, by having me check the box "Use Rehearsed Timings" under the slide show tab in PowerPoint. I checked that, and now everything advances exactly as it should. Thank you Dimitry!

If anyone else has any tips or solutions to problems you've run across, please post them here to share with everyone. This is a small community of users, so any knowledge you have is of great help to the rest of us! I just started using the program this week, and I am thrilled with it. Easy to jump right in and start working with the tools.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Solution to iSpring Pro Problem - SWF Stops Unexpectedly

Thank you very much for your kind feedback!

It was my pleasure to help you.

Feel free to contact us anytime, if you have any further questions.

Profile profile test