Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:17 pm   Post subject: Quizmaker - How to password protect and restrict domain ???

I am creating an e-learning course with moodle. I sell practice exams. I am trying to find a way such that these practice exams can only be accessed when logged into the moodle account. I do not want people to be able to download the quizzes then possibly distribute them.

If there is no way to do this, can I incorporate a quiz into a powerpoint made with ispring pro then restrict domain? How would this work and how would I do it?

Can you help?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker - How to password protect and restrict domain ???

Our company offers different methods to protect presentations from viewing by third parties, from distributing it to different sources etc.

Let me start with the most reliable and solid solution that will protect your content. It is iSpring Online system. You can create accounts for users who will sign in and access Flash presentation without possibility to download them.

However, if you are not planning to use any other LMS rather than Moodle, this might not work for you well.

There are also protection settings in iSpring Pro. I will mention just a few of them.

Domain restriction. Whenever you add this restriction to the converted movie it will be played only on the website that you mentioned e.g. mywebsite.com If user somehow will grab your presentation on a computer, he or she won't be able to view it anywhere except for your own website. It is very useful option.
You can use Domain restriction in conjunction with iSpring Online.

Don't forget to turn this option off when producing presentations for different resources or for local usage.

Profile profile test