Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:19 pm   Post subject: Isrping Pro and Moodle

Hello, I have a problem when I upload the attached file saved as Zip Moodle SCORM 2004 with Ispring Pro, shoot me the following error ¨ The uploaded file may exceed the php.ini diectiva max_post_size ¨. The file weighs 123mg. Anyone can advise me?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Isrping Pro and Moodle

It depends on settings of your LMS how large learning file could be. Maybe it doesn't accept courses more than 100 MB.

Please lighten your presentation by increasing compression (sliders to the left) in Publish settings or divide it into two different courses.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Isrping Pro and Moodle

Compressed to less than 100 and I got the same message. There are some instructions for uploading to Moodle?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Isrping Pro and Moodle

You can find instructions how to upload your presentation to Moodle in the following article:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/upload_to_moodle.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Isrping Pro and Moodle

Sounds like the error has to do with server limit:

For Moodle 1.9x: Go to Site administration > Server > phpinfo

Ctrl - F to find the line: post_max_size or just 'post'

This will tell you the maximum size you can upload to your server.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Isrping Pro and Moodle

@acheng:
Thank you so much for this additional information. It actually could be the reason of issue.

We have limits set for our iSpring Online system too. It's possible to upload up to 100 MB course via web interface and not more than 300 MB from iSpring PowerPoint add-in. We suggest you to set limit about 100 MB as instructed by acheng user.

Profile profile test