Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:45 pm   Post subject: iSpring Converter Navigation Problems

Hi all,

I have created a course and published in ispring converter and while navigating the pages using back button i can see a blank page instead of the actual content and by clicking on next button i can see the same page with animations.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Thanks,
Sravan

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:06 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Converter Navigation Problems

That is right. If you have animations at the page to that you are going back you will see initial state of it first and then by clicking advance animations you will see step by step animations at this slide.

Does PowerPoint behave differently? If yes please send us a copy of your PPT presentation and the converted one at support [at] ispringsolutions.com email. We will research it and will answer you then.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:32 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Converter Navigation Problems

Thanks Mikhail and i'll share the PPT with you by EOD.

Thanks,
Sravan

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:58 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Converter Navigation Problems

I refer to above conversation.

I noted that it behaves same in PPT also. However for us to use iSpring converter as a solution to our customers seems not possible since user click back, the blank screen stays. We see iSpring is becoming popular for eLearning with ILT or basic presentations to convert to eLearning.

I am sure if you are user, you get irritated if screen appear blank and feel why you have to click twice.

Is there way iSpring team can change next and back button functionality to move from slide to slide rather start to end of with in a slide. This solves this particular bug.

Look forward to your response and action to help.

Regards,
Sravan

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:46 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Converter Navigation Problems

Thank you for your answers. iSpring Pro actually has the option to change next and previous buttons functionality in Streamline player and switch slides instead of animations. I think it is what you actually need.

iSpring Converter has much simpler player which doesn't have this depth of customization. I am happy to notify you that in the beginning of the next year we are going to release iSpring Pro 7 which will feature a new player (like streamline) and HTML5 output so you will have this functionality if you upgrade to this version in future.

Meanwhile an HTML5 movie, created with iSpring Converter, utilizes keyboard control so by clicking Page Down / Page Up keys you will be changing slides.

Profile profile test