Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:53 am   Post subject: Quiz Results - Peer Comparison

Is there anyway to show on the results page how the test taker compared to everyone else who took the same test?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results - Peer Comparison

Hi and thank you for your question.

Currently this feature is not available in iSpring QuizMaker. Could you please describe how particularly it should work? Should a student see a list or other students' scores immediately after completing a quiz in the same quiz window? Do you use iSpring Online or any other LMS where you plan to upload such quizzes?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results - Peer Comparison

hi. yes. i was thinking it would be nice for students to see how they compare to their peers after taking a quiz. i imagine this would serve as a positive reinforcer.

i use ispring with moodle currently, but looking to change to wordpress if i can figure out the logistics.

thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results - Peer Comparison

Thank you for describing the point. Did you mention iSpring Online under adding this option? We apparently cannot change Moodle or Wordpress systems.

Profile profile test