Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:05 am   Post subject: Student Use- Printing Slides

I am a student who has been given lecture slides for class through iSpring. How can I print these slides out or save them to my computer so I can open them in power point? The iSPring presentations for the class are provided through the text book company and the professor does not know how to print them either.

The link to the slides is:
http://tesc.innersync.com/dial/acc/acc4 ... _ch01.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated because the usefulness of slide presentations for me as a student is diminished if I cannot "print" them to Microsoft one note to take notes on them.

Thanks in advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:54 am   Post subject: Re: Student Use- Printing Slides

Thank you for your post.

iSpring Converter converts presentations to the HTML5 format and after the conversion it is impossible to play or save them in the format of Power Point.
But you can save and print the information from the slides of the presentation using Microsoft application - Microsoft One Note. Please follow the instructions.
At first open Microsoft One Note application, click File ---> New and choose the location of the files that will be created in this application.Then open the link with the presentation, choose the slide you would like to save and print. Click Insert ----> Screen Clipping and in the next window determine the size of the space you'd like to insert. The selected part of the slide will be inserted into the Microsoft One Note where you can easily print it clicking File ---> Print. Also you can type notes and transfer them to any object of the inserted picture in this program.

Profile profile test