Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:48 pm   Post subject: Version 7

When will the version 7 beta be ready?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 am   Post subject: Re: Version 7

John, most likely iSpring Pro 7 beta will be ready in the first quarter of the year 2013.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Version 7

If I buy your existing version now in Jan 2013, can I upgrade automatically without further investment or is it advisable to wait for the new version?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Version 7

We scheduled an average release date in the beginning of February 2013. We claimed that those who purchased iSpring 6th since November 2012 will be eligible for the free upgrade to the next one.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:52 am   Post subject: Re: Version 7

we purchased in october. does that mean we have to re-buy it again only a few short months later for the updated functionality?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Version 7

@etherscreen: If you purchased it it October, the free upgrade will not be automatically applied to your license. However, we would be happy to give you a maximum possible discount depending on the date of your purchase.

Please contact our sales team to learn more about our upgrade program and discounts for upgrade. The standard discount is 50% of the new product's retail price.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:04 am   Post subject: Re: Version 7

I bought iSpring Suite 6 on 31/10/2011. Will I get an free update when iSpring Suite 7 comes out? Or will I need to pay a certain amount of money in order to upgrade? I 'm really looking forward to the new iSpring and hoping to get it soon :D

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Version 7

@zhikuan I am sorry for skipping this point, but it is related to iSpring Pro users who purchased since October. iSpring Suite's release is set for several months later than Pro's one. Users with Suite will have 50% disocount when it comes out.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Version 7

@Mikhail Thanks for replying :D
I'm still a little confused here...Is it that I'll be able to get iSpring Pro 7 pro with 50% of discount or iSpring Suite 7 (when it comes out) with 50% discount when it comes out?

Anyway,super duper excited for the new iSpring Pro 7 with HTML 5 conversion :P Only about one week left!!! YEAH~~~

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Version 7

@zhikuan To make this topic absolutely clear I would better attach the link to our upgrade center and you will see our policy: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/upgrade.html
There are many upgrade options, most popular of them are:

• iSpring Pro (X-1) to iSpring Pro X $149 (which is 50% off)
  • The same 50% discount is for Suite, but the price will be $249
  • iSpring Pro (X-1) to iSpring Suite X $299

Prices are not going to change in 7th version. Also we announce cut-off time for free upgrade if you purchase a software of the same type in a couple of months before the release date.

Right now I can say that the users who purchased iSpring Pro now will have the free upgrade option to 7th version.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 am   Post subject: Re: Version 7

What about previous customers and version 7? We, at GUS, purchased licence for iSP 5.7 on 14th of August 2011. Since then I was able to update first to version 6.0, then 6.1 and 6.2.

"Dear GUS,
Thank you for choosing iSpring products!
iSpring Pro 5.7 Business License registration data is provided below."

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Version 7

Thank you for your post.
Actually the upgrade from iSpring Pro 5 to iSpring Pro 7 costs $237. However if you were eligible for the free upgrade to iSpring Pro 6 then you can upgrade to Version 7 for $197.
Please just send an email to sales@ispringsolutions.com for more details.

Profile profile test