Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:28 am   Post subject: Removing YouTube suggestion thumbnails?

Has anyone found a way to embed a YouTube video in a flash movie (using ispring suite) so that the thumbnails for suggested videos that YouTube insists on putting at the end of the video aren't there? I can find directions for eliminating them if I were to embed the YouTube video directly into a website, but I can't figure out how to get rid of them in my flash movies. I'm getting feedback from users of the training I've developed that these thumbnails are bothersome...

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Removing YouTube suggestion thumbnails?

Thank you for posting here.

This is a standard behavior of YouTube embedded movies. Any video will show you related videos at the end.

There is a hint for that if you want to embed a video to some blog:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/z8GHf-aELjY?rel=0

But all the parameters after ? sign in an URL that you insert with iSpring will be cut off after you convert it to Flash/HTML5.

Profile profile test