Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:28 am   Post subject: Review quiz not working ???

I've not encountered this issue previously, but when i go into settings and enable review quiz (if user passes or fails), this option does not show at the end of the quiz. all the quiz taker can do is click retake the quiz or finish.

can you help me?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Review quiz not working ???

Hello,
Thank you for your post.
Could you please specify if the Show result screen and Enable quiz review options are checked when you convert your quiz?
You can find these options when you go to Settings -> Result.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Review quiz not working ???

Hi. Yes. I actually have all the boxes checked except for the allow user to print results screen.

Any ideas?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:20 am   Post subject: Re: Review quiz not working ???

anyone?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Review quiz not working ???

Thank you for your reply.
In order to help you we need to test your quiz and reproduce the problem you have on our computer. If it is possible, could you please send us your quiz in .QUIZ format to support@ispringsolutions.com? We guarantee absolute confidentiality; the file will be used only for researching the problem.
Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test