Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:21 pm   Post subject: What do I have to install to get JavaScript API samples

Hi,

We are developing an application for a client who has already bought a license of iSpring Suite.

I have installed the iSpring Suite 6.2 Trial on the development machine, but I can’t find any SDK or samples directory.

I need some samples on how can we monitor slide changes and presentation completion via javascript. Can someone point it out for me?

Thanks,
Leandro.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:41 pm   Post subject: Re: What do I have to install to get JavaScript API samples

OK, I found it, installed iSpring Platform and the samples are there.

But I only found a sample that loads a presentation and starts logging events.

Is it possible to start monitoring an already loaded movie? I'm asking that because we are using the HTML package generated from iSpringSuite export, without any modifications.

So, we already have an <object> tag at "index.html" that loads the movie. We just need to "hook" some event listeners.

Thanks again.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:08 pm   Post subject: Re: What do I have to install to get JavaScript API samples

Hi,

We're going to modify our application to use fsplayer.api.PresentationLoader(), instead of the original html generated during the export process, its easier.

So, I don't need an answer anymore.

Thanks.

Profile profile test