Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:20 am   Post subject: Rename video1.flv in data folder

Any chance that there is a way to rename the video1.flv file in the data folder into a different name so that a specific swf ispring file can find the specific renamed video ? i need several different vidoes from different swf ispring files in the same data folder.
Right now when i publish all files start with video1.flv , and the next publish will override the video1.flv from the prio presentation.
Sorry hard to explain ...
Trying to split a 90 minute video naration + PPT into smaller 20 minute chunks. But all under one data folder... after publishing...

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Rename video1.flv in data folder

Thank you for your post.

Renaming of the file video1.flv wouldn't work because iSpring player refers to the standardized video file names in the data folder. It won't just show it during presentation show.

However, you can substitute video1.flv with the other file having the same name after publish. It is a trick and we don't recommend you doing it because it could shuffle timings in your presentation.

iSpring would convert video files every time you publish because it's necessary to maintain synchronization of slides with audio.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I will be glad to provide you with further assistance.

Profile profile test