Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:30 pm   Post subject: Multiple quizzes in one presentation with one final results

Hi,

I've inserted multiple quizzes from iSpring Quizmaker into one presentation. I would like to have a total final results for all quizzes after the last quiz of all the quizzes instead of receiving a total for each. Almost like having one big quiz with the questions throughout the program. Getting a final grade at the end.

Is this possible?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Multiple quizzes in one presentation with one final results

Thank you for your post.
I have to say that the current version of iSpring Suite (that combines iSpring Pro and QuizMaker) processes the results of the quizzes, inserted to the presentation, separately. It doesn't give the average point of all the quizzes completed. But we will add your suggestion to our feature request and maybe this option will appear in the future.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Multiple quizzes in one presentation with one final results

Has there been any development with this idea yet? It would be great. jim

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:52 am   Post subject: Re: Multiple quizzes in one presentation with one final results

Thank you for your post.
Our on-demand Learning Management System - iSpring Online has the option of getting the total grade for the electronic course (all quizzes in one presentation) created in iSpring Suite. You should just upload your course to iSpring Online and invite students. You will be able to view the results of each student and their total grades in the Reports section and students - in their personal activity history in iSpring Online. You can find more information on this topic in the Knowledge Base on our website:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/to ... story.html

Profile profile test