Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:24 am   Post subject: a question about the built-in office formula editor

hi,
I made one slide in ppt2010. In it, i made some Mathematical formulas using the built-in office formula editor production.After i converted it to swf, i found all the animatioinsteps is fail. Then i convert these Mathematical formulas to picture,it worked correctly.Can you tell me why? What can i do to make it correct without making them to picture?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:53 pm   Post subject: Re: a question about the built-in office formula editor

Thank you for your post.

Please send the original presentation and the generated Flash file to support@ispringsolutions.com for research. Also please indicate the full version number of the iSpring software that you are using.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 am   Post subject: Re: a question about the built-in office formula editor

Thank you for your reply. The mail you asked for has been sent,please check. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Profile profile test