Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:54 pm   Post subject: Can I customize the information message in iSpring?

Hi there,

I have created a scoring quiz in iSpring, where i have kept the settings of wrench icon from the Presentation Explorer tab as 'User should move to next slide only after passing the quiz'.

I tried attempting the quiz in the published file and I failed.
Then if I try to click on the 'Next' button, a message displays as 'You must pass the quiz on Slide 10 to advance'

Is there a way where i can customize the above message? Kindly suggest a way?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Can I customize the information message in iSpring?

Hi, Tribeni!
This message can be customized in player texts customization (Publish window, player settings).

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:25 am   Post subject: Re: Can I customize the information message in iSpring?

Hi Freiman,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried checking the player texts customization in the publish window but I am unable to find any player settings tab.

Can you please share a screenshot of the player settings that you are referring?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 am   Post subject: Re: Can I customize the information message in iSpring?

Hi, Tribeni!
Yes, here is a screenshot of player messages customization:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5tC9jW ... sp=sharing

Profile profile test