Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:42 pm   Post subject: Need HTML5 / Flash version of a course, best way to start

I am about to start authoring a course which needs to available for both tablet and PC users (ie both Flash and HTML5). I plan to use all the interactive exercises, so I need your suite, not just the PowerPoint converter.
If I start with version 6, will all the current interactions be available for HTML 5 in version 7?
When will version 7 at least be available in beta so I can use it for my course development?
When will the production release be released?
Do I have to pay to upgrade?
If I'm sure that the interactions will be the same, I can start building the course now, and then publish the final version once v7 is released. I'm going to be about 3 to 4 months writing the course. However, I don't want to be stranded!! I am planning to buy today, so please let me know what's what.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Need HTML5 / Flash version of a course, best way to start

The new iSpring Suite will feature HTML5 quizzes but I have to say that Kinetics interactions will be still in Flash in iSpring Suite 7.0. Because quizzes are extremely expected in HTML5, we have to postpone on Kinetics HTML5 and release Suite asap.

Some time later, interactions will be available in HTML5 as well but we don't have some exact dates on that.

iSpring Suite 7 and QuizMaker 7 release is set for this summer.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Need HTML5 / Flash version of a course, best way to start

If I buy Studio 6 now I don't get the Pro 7 HTML5?
If I want a quiz and want PP to HTML 5 so I can start working on the tablet compatible content I'll have to buy both packages?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Need HTML5 / Flash version of a course, best way to start

Quote:
If I buy Studio 6 now I don't get the Pro 7 HTML5?

I am afraid that no, because they are two different versions.
Quote:
If I want a quiz and want PP to HTML 5 so I can start working on the tablet compatible content I'll have to buy both packages?

if you want to create standalone quizzes, you can use iSpring QuizMaker.
If you want to add quizzes to your PowerPoint presentations and convert them to Flash, you can use iSpring Suite.
If you want to convert PowerPoint presentations without quizzes to HTML5, you can use iSpring Pro.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Need HTML5 / Flash version of a course, best way to start

Ok, so I bought the full suite to begin authoring courses now, with all the interactions, along with a year's support since it was not clear if I got upgrade to 7 or not. Then I bought Pro 7, so I can start working with HTML 5 presentations now. When Suite 7 comes up, I'll upgrade the pro and have two seats.

Thanks for the info.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Need HTML5 / Flash version of a course, best way to start

Can you provide any updates on when the new iSpring Suite 7 will release?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:28 am   Post subject: Re: Need HTML5 / Flash version of a course, best way to start

iSpring Presenter 7 will be released pretty soon, in the first half of October. It will have QuizMaker 7 HTML5 but will not have Kinetics which is not ported to HTML5 yet. Kinetics HTML5 will be developed later, maybe next year.

You can upgrade according to this upgrade policy:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/upgrade.html

If you don't see the option available please in this chart please contact us at sales.

Profile profile test