Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:56 pm   Post subject: Simplest way to allow students to download/print slides

Hi, I'm new to iSpring Suite, and I'd like to allow students to download/print slides when viewing SCORM content. I imagine there's a checkbox somewhere that allows this, but I haven't found it yet.

Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Simplest way to allow students to download/print slides

You can use the print option in the browser or standalone Flash Player that opens an iSpring presentation. Our software is designed for creating interactive presentations and quizzes to be placed in the Internet or on the computer and doesn't provide you with printing facilities.

Flash player itself doesn't let you print all slides of the movie as well. By means of Flash you can only print the current frame which could be seen at the same moment (because there could be hundreds of frames in Flash Movie).

However, you can publish your quizzes to a Word document and print your questions and answers (or correct answers optionally).

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Simplest way to allow students to download/print slides

Thank you for the reply. In the options for customizing the player, I see the ability to create a button for downloading an attachment. Where does one upload the file that would be accessed through the button?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Simplest way to allow students to download/print slides

File will be available in the sidebar, References tab. You can add these attachments through the References button on iSpring 7 toolbar (Links button in 6th).
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/to ... ences.html

These files will be saved in data folder placed near your converted Flash/HTML5 presentation.

Profile profile test