Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:19 pm   Post subject: Trigger and Audio

Hi,

I'm trying to create interactive slides in PPT using triggers (where text, images, etc appear when a user clicks on a text box).

Is there a way to play a specific audio clip when a user clicks on a box using the narration editor?

I created the entire presentation, but it's essentially a passive, lecture style presentation. I'm now trying to make it interactive by using triggers, but I would still like to keep the audio clips that explain the terms or concepts on the screen, but play them when the user hits a trigger.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Leslie

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:05 am   Post subject: Re: Trigger and Audio

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for your question! iSpring media editor can create only synchronizes audio and video narration for slides. If you want a sound to start playing on click on a specific object, this can be done only using PowerPoint tools.

Thus, you can create a text box on a slide, insert a sound, then go to the effect options for this sound and make it start on click on this text box:

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Trigger and Audio

Hello Leslie,

You can see the sample interactive slides in PPT using triggers with sound here:

http://ispring.com.my/sample/TriggerSound/index.html

Nazrul

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Trigger and Audio

Thank you both for your response.

Nazrul, thanks for sharing your project!

Profile profile test