Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:14 am   Post subject: iSpring Pro - Hyperlink click and pausing a presentation

I have a number of presentations that contain hyperlinks to web pages. The presentations are video style with audio and the slides progress automatically. I'd like to be able to click on a hyperlink and have the presentation pause so the user does not miss the content in the presentation while looking at the web pages. Is there any way to do this? I'm using iSpring Pro v5.7.

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:51 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro - Hyperlink click and pausing a presentation

Thank you for your post.
Actually this cannot be done with iSpring, it's not possible to make a player pause just by clicking on a hyperlink on a slide of a presentation.
In this case you would need to make the slides or animations advance manually or increase the duration of the animation or the slide.
I hope my answer was helpful.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:37 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro - Hyperlink click and pausing a presentation

Thanks Lena

Profile profile test