Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:54 am   Post subject: Overall feedback on a quiz

Hi,

I apologise if this has already been asked, I did a search but didn't see anything.

I am using iSpring Suite and would like the a quiz within my project (start of resource quiz to give people an idea of what they already know) to give feedback based on the overall score for the quiz. The quiz has 10 questions, so I would like something like this:

0-3 correct
"You need to use all of this resource to ensure that you learn about all of the basic concepts."

4-6 correct
"You seem to have a grasp of some of the basic concepts, you need to look at how you scored on each question to see where you need to concentrate your efforts."

7-9 correct
"You seem to have a good understanding of the basic concepts, look at which questions you got wrong to see where you need to brush up on."

10 Correct
"You seem to have a very good understanding of the basic concepts. You should still take a look at this resource to check that you have understood all concepts fully."

Is this something that can be done?

Thanks,
Sam

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Overall feedback on a quiz

Hi, Sam!
Thank you for your post.
The current version of QuizMaker doesn't obtain such option. But I would like to inform you that I have added it to our feature request list and may be it will be available in the future.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Overall feedback on a quiz

Thank you for the quick reply and for adding it to the feature request list.

Sam

Profile profile test