Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:48 am   Post subject: How to convert each slide into flash with navigation control

My requirement - I have a ppt which contains 5 slides. I want to convert them into five flash(1 flash per slide). When I view the flash, I want to have navigation control seen. When I click on the play in navigation control, I should see that animations are getting played.
I am exploring Ispring 6 trial version.

Please tell me how can this be achieved?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:06 am   Post subject: Re: How to convert each slide into flash with navigation control

Hi! Thank you for using our forum.

It seems that the standalone Flash slides conversion mode will work for you. If you select it, iSpring will generate a set of .swf files. Each slide of your PowerPoint presentation will be converted into a separate Flash movie and you won't be able to go to the next slide clicking on the "Next" player button.

Actually, this conversion mode doesn't apply any player template to the generated Flash slide, so it will look exactly as in PowerPoint.

This mode can be useful, if you plan to embed a custom player or integrate Flash slides into web pages or your blog.

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/topic/suite.6/desktop/publish_general.html

Profile profile test