Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:34 am   Post subject: Not allowing a user to skip a slide unti end of narration

Hello,

I creating a course with Pro 7. and would like to "force" the user to listen to all narration before being able to go to the next slide.
When publishing the content, in the navigation options I used "limited- view the following slide and all viewed" but it does not work...

Can you help ? Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Not allowing a user to skip a slide unti end of narration

Please make sure that you add sound via Import Audio in Manage Narration because if you add an audio to a PowerPoint slide's length cannot be calculated by iSpring player. Slide lengths could be adjusted in Manage Narration or Presentation Explorer tools.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Not allowing a user to skip a slide unti end of narration

I imported all audio files via "import audio" in Manage narration...
But i can still skip the slides before the narration ends.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Not allowing a user to skip a slide unti end of narration

Please send PowerPoint file along with the resources folder to our support [at] ispringsolutions.com email.

Profile profile test