Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:04 pm   Post subject: Can I set a relative file path for my Resources in Pro 7?

I'm using iSpring Pro 7 and I want to have my Resources in the top bar of the iSpring navigation link out to the respective files using relative paths.

I know how to set relative paths for a click object in the presentation using Hyperlinks. But the Resources tab does not let me edit the file path of the resources I add. Is there any way to do this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:30 am   Post subject: Re: Can I set a relative file path for my Resources in Pro 7?

Resources are saved according to the internal structure of the presentation when publishing with iSpring. File names, their code, paths cannot be changed.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Can I set a relative file path for my Resources in Pro 7?

Thank you for confirming.

I believe I found a way to do what I was attempting to by adding the resources to the presentation and then adding the resource files to the "res" folder after publishing the presentation.

Profile profile test