Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:28 pm   Post subject: Some slides auto advance... others don't...

Half of the sldes are advancing automatically but the other half do not. I have tried changing the transition type and the timing. I have also tried changing the publish settings for Flashspring to disable advance on mouse click... nothing seems to help.

Where I have used music across more than one slide auto advance works fine. For a transition between slides where one audio track ends and another begins the auto advance sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I also have slides that have a number of sounds effects on them back to back and with a slide using just one audio track here the auto transition is inconsistant as well. I am completely perplexed and seeking any wisdom you might have to share. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:04 pm   Post subject:

Hi FairMagda,

We will try to help you to resolve the problem you faced as soon as possible.

Could you please do one thing for me? Please open your presentation and on FlashSpring toolbar click Audio. In the pop-up window you will see the table that allows to set audio and advance settings for the slides. Please, look at the Auto change column and check if the slides which do not advance automatically have the Auto change option switched on. Please, check this and let me know and we will continue resolving your problem.

Thank you!
Looking forward toy our reply.

Profile profile test