Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:45 pm   Post subject: Pre-Loader disabled - showing nevertheless

Hi everyone,

I'm an excessive iSpring user since Version 3.5 and it seems like I ran into a quite huge problem - at least for me.

When i convert a PPT into SWF in iSpring7 (latest release) and I turn every pre-loader OFF, it appears nevertheless a tenth of a second before showing the final flash file.

This doesn't happen in case I use an older version of iSpring (5, latest release) on another PC...

At the moment I am quite bummed, because the contents I create are used for Digital Signage and the customer will not accept this glitch...

Maybe someone experienced something similar!?

Best regards

Denis

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Pre-Loader disabled - showing nevertheless

We actually changed the behaviour of loading presentations since version 3.5 because it caused some sync problems. Now there are no any problems but small delays are available before showing a slide, particularly if a slide is 'heavy'.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Pre-Loader disabled - showing nevertheless

Well actually the slide isn't heavy - 1.12 mb as a converted .swf (iSpring 7) and 700kb as a converted .swf from iSpring 5.

Is there any possibility of a workaround?

I highly regret to say this, but as it is right now my recently purchased license is useless for me - despite the fact that I love to use this product and have always been an iSpring-evangelist :(

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Pre-Loader disabled - showing nevertheless

Thank you for your kind words regarding our product. Please contact us directly at our support email address with the link to this forum topic.

Also we would like to receive a link to your presentation published in the Internet and the original PPT (or a part of it) attached.

Profile profile test