Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:07 pm   Post subject: Mouse over not working on Ispring Pro 7

Hi there!
I´m trying to publish a LMS Package from Powerpoint 2010 using that 'false popup' strategy - create slides then hide them, then make MOUSE OVER ACTION going to that specific slide.

It is working on Powerpint, but when I export to LMS package, it doesn´t work.

I´m using ispring 7.0.0 Build 4235

Please help me, I´m in a hurry to publish the course.

Thanks
Lucas Selbach

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Mouse over not working on Ispring Pro 7

Mouse over triggers doesn't work in HTML5 presentation because of the restrictions of the HTML5 model. They always have worked in Flash version though.

Please use on click hyperlinks if you want to publish to a combined or a mobile mode.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Mouse over not working on Ispring Pro 7

Ok Mikhail,
Thanks for the feedback.

Please post this on ispring Pro 7 FAQ.

Thanks
Lucas Selbach

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Mouse over not working on Ispring Pro 7

Accepted, we will update it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Mouse over not working on Ispring Pro 7

Mikhail,
I´ve changed all the actions from Mouse Over to Mouse Click and doesn´t work either!!

How can I bring interaction if it doesn´t work??

Here are the checked options
http://www.partagerbrasil.com/outros/ispring-pro-7-options.jpg

Pls answer ASAP!
Thanks
Lucas

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Mouse over not working on Ispring Pro 7

Advanced Publishing options doesn't affect the hyperlinks and actions.
A hyperlink could become not functioning if you add a hyperlink to the text and apply stiles to the text. Please try it with the regular shape or roll back styles for the text hyperlink.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:31 am   Post subject: Re: Mouse over not working on Ispring Pro 7

Hi Mikhail,
It seems that the problem is with overlayed objects, like the one I´ve used.

I tried to copy/ paste as bitmap, but still has some overlay.

I´ve recreated the object in powerpoint as circles, each one away from the other.

But still have problem with one box, so I just gave up and leave as is.

If you want to check the LMS Package, I can send you.

Thanks for support.
Lucas

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Mouse over not working on Ispring Pro 7

If you get stuck with this issue please send us your PPT file for research to our support email. Our tech guys will help you to resolve this issue quickly.

Profile profile test